The Kettlebell, as a strength-and-conditioning implement, makes its way to us from rural Russia. Originally used as a counterweight for weighing grain on a balance beam at market, someone began swinging them around and discovered they provided a grueling combined strength and cardio workout like no other.
The reputation of the Kettlebell was assured during conscription for the Red Army. Enlisting officers discovered that certain candidates were fit, strong and ripped. This was because they had plenty of iron in their diet, courtesy of their Kettlebell practice. From that time, the Kettlebell was instituted as the official strength-and-conditioning tool for the Red Army.
The Kettlebell is distinguished from all other resistance training implements by its displaced center of mass. Most resistance training equipment has a central point of balance at equal distance from its extremities (like the barbell or dumbbell). With a Kettlebell, the center of mass is located somewhere in the sphere, some distance from the handle. This imbues the bell with what often feels like a mind of its own.
The Kettlebell Swing
The swing is the fundamental Kettlebell exercise, and distinguishes it from all other weight training implements because of its focus on training the posterior chain; strong legs and back are the cornerstones of a strong, powerful physique. The Kettlebell is also an excellent choice of implement for many exercises ranging from lunges to Turkish get-ups. Because of the way the sphere rests on the forearm and the handle can function like a stirrup, it makes the weight easier to hold and manipulate.
The ‘Classic’ Kettlebell is so-named because it is the original shape of the Russian bell. The classic shape is well suited to the smaller athlete; the sphere is smaller and makes it easier to use, especially for activities involving two bells, like swings. They are also easier to store as they don’t take up as much space as their Pro Grade cousins.
The Classic Kettlebell. Because you can never have too much iron in your diet.
Our no BS Guarantee.
We take our products and service seriously. It's for this reason we offer a hassle-free No BS policy with all our products. If there's ever an issue with our service or product that is outside of normal wear and tear, simply let us know and we'll take care of it with a No BS attitude.
Iron Edge finance via FlexiCommerical
There are several key reasons Iron Edge has sought out FlexiCommerical to assist our clients with finance:
- They have the same No BS attitude Iron Edge does. They're upfront with all fees and conditions, there's no red tape and absolute minimal paperwork.
- Finance is offered by 'Lease plan' as opposed to 'loans'. Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for a business. At the end of the lease you can either opt to keep the equipment or turn it over for brand new equipment and continue your lease plan.
- Set monthly payments with no hidden costs make budgeting easy. Leases range from 2 - 6 years. You can do your sums upfront on the Flexi Calculator without the usual haggling process associated with other finance companies.
- No down payments required. By avoiding a lump sum payment at the beginning of your finance commencing, you preserve your liquidity and give your business the best chance possible to hit the ground running before incurring expenses.
- No assets required to be fixed on the loan as a guarantee.
What's the process?
- Obtain a quote from Iron Edge for your required training gear.
- Contact FlexiCommerical on 1300 328 569 and let them know you have a quote from Iron Edge that you would like to obtain finance for. Alternatively, Iron Edge can send the quote along with your contact details direct to FlexiCommerical for them to contact you.
- The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes.
- Once approved, the paperwork is faxed or emailed to you to sign.
- Once signed, FlexiCommerical will contact Iron Edge to confirm the order and the training gear will be immediately released to you.
- Fitness businesses
- Those looking to lease between $300 & $35,000 of training equipment. In excess of $35,000 is available however additional details will be required.
FlexiCommercial is not a product of Iron Edge. FlexiCommerical is a division of publicly listed FlexiGroup Limited. For their full details and background visit www.flexicommerical.com.au