Keep your workouts on track and make the most of your time with the GYMBOSS
The GYMBOSS is the cheapest personal trainer around. It will faithfully keep you on track and motivated and stop you from wasting precious time while working out.
The GYMBOSS is great for:
Boxing / MMA / Martial Arts
Running / Sprinting
High Intensity Interval Training
A Million Other Uses
Please visit the GYMBOSS site for videos on using the GYMBOSS timer OR Download the .pdf instructions
Our no BS Guarantee.
We take our products and service seriously. It's for this reason we offer a hassle-free No BS policy with all our products. If there's ever an issue with our service or product that is outside of normal wear and tear, simply let us know and we'll take care of it with a No BS attitude.
• Can I set multiple variable times on this timer? ie I want to box for 2 minutes, skip for 3 minutes then rest for 1 minute and repeat for 12 rounds. Can this timer do that?
A: You can setup up to 2 separate time intervals from 1sec to 99min each and the amount of rounds you want up to 99. So yes, you could set the timer for 72 1min rounds then box for 2 rounds skip for 3 and then rest for one.
• I want this item for outdoor bootcamps with it beeping at set intervals say 1min or 2min or 3,4 or 5 mins - is this possible?
Ask us a question about this product:
Iron Edge finance via FlexiCommerical
There are several key reasons Iron Edge has sought out FlexiCommerical to assist our clients with finance:
- They have the same No BS attitude Iron Edge does. They're upfront with all fees and conditions, there's no red tape and absolute minimal paperwork.
- Finance is offered by 'Lease plan' as opposed to 'loans'. Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for a business. At the end of the lease you can either opt to keep the equipment or turn it over for brand new equipment and continue your lease plan.
- Set monthly payments with no hidden costs make budgeting easy. Leases range from 2 - 6 years. You can do your sums upfront on the Flexi Calculator without the usual haggling process associated with other finance companies.
- No down payments required. By avoiding a lump sum payment at the beginning of your finance commencing, you preserve your liquidity and give your business the best chance possible to hit the ground running before incurring expenses.
- No assets required to be fixed on the loan as a guarantee.
What's the process?
- Obtain a quote from Iron Edge for your required training gear.
- Contact FlexiCommerical on 1300 328 569 and let them know you have a quote from Iron Edge that you would like to obtain finance for. Alternatively, Iron Edge can send the quote along with your contact details direct to FlexiCommerical for them to contact you.
- The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes.
- Once approved, the paperwork is faxed or emailed to you to sign.
- Once signed, FlexiCommerical will contact Iron Edge to confirm the order and the training gear will be immediately released to you.
- Fitness businesses
- Those looking to lease between $300 & $35,000 of training equipment. In excess of $35,000 is available however additional details will be required.
FlexiCommercial is not a product of Iron Edge. FlexiCommerical is a division of publicly listed FlexiGroup Limited. For their full details and background visit www.flexicommerical.com.au