Here's how you can learn Olympic Lifting skills easily, quickly and safely...
Olympic Lifting is a serious sport. It requires a level of strength, flexibility and skill that most people will never quite get.
And the problem has always been being able to learn the basics with a weight that is manageable. Typically you'd load the bar with 10kg bumpers and a 20kg bar. So you'd have to test your skill with a total 40kg. Not a huge weight I know, but when you're learning the intricacies of the snatch and clean and jerk, it's a lot of weight for a rookie to be holding overhead.
This madness leads to injury and can make weightlifting a scary and intimidating sport.
But here's a solution that can make learning weightlifting easy and safe for all.
Iron Edge now stock a range of weightlifting Technique Bumper Plates that come in 2.5kg and 5kg weights.
These Technique Bumper Plates are the standard IWF plate size (450mm). This means that you can learn the proper lifting technique from the floor at the correct height.
Combine these plates with our 8kg aluminium weightlifting bar then you've got the perfect combination for anyone starting out. You can learn the technique with as little as 13kg total weight.
The Technique Bumper Plates are made from a hard plastic resin. It's super tough and each plate is guaranteed for 3 years.
If you're starting out with weightlifting or you teach others then the Technique Bumper Plates are exactly what you're looking for.
Technique Bumper Plates – available in 2.5kg and 5kg (sold in pairs)
3 year warranty
1% weight tolerance
Ideal for juniors/women/beginners
Our no BS Guarantee.
We take our products and service seriously. It's for this reason we offer a hassle-free No BS policy with all our products. If there's ever an issue with our service or product that is outside of normal wear and tear, simply let us know and we'll take care of it with a No BS attitude.
• Are these able to be used with the 5kg bumper plates?
A: Yes of course. They are the same diameter, just thinner widths.
Ask us a question about this product:
Iron Edge finance via FlexiCommerical
There are several key reasons Iron Edge has sought out FlexiCommerical to assist our clients with finance:
- They have the same No BS attitude Iron Edge does. They're upfront with all fees and conditions, there's no red tape and absolute minimal paperwork.
- Finance is offered by 'Lease plan' as opposed to 'loans'. Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for a business. At the end of the lease you can either opt to keep the equipment or turn it over for brand new equipment and continue your lease plan.
- Set monthly payments with no hidden costs make budgeting easy. Leases range from 2 - 6 years. You can do your sums upfront on the Flexi Calculator without the usual haggling process associated with other finance companies.
- No down payments required. By avoiding a lump sum payment at the beginning of your finance commencing, you preserve your liquidity and give your business the best chance possible to hit the ground running before incurring expenses.
- No assets required to be fixed on the loan as a guarantee.
What's the process?
- Obtain a quote from Iron Edge for your required training gear.
- Contact FlexiCommerical on 1300 328 569 and let them know you have a quote from Iron Edge that you would like to obtain finance for. Alternatively, Iron Edge can send the quote along with your contact details direct to FlexiCommerical for them to contact you.
- The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes.
- Once approved, the paperwork is faxed or emailed to you to sign.
- Once signed, FlexiCommerical will contact Iron Edge to confirm the order and the training gear will be immediately released to you.
- Fitness businesses
- Those looking to lease between $300 & $35,000 of training equipment. In excess of $35,000 is available however additional details will be required.
FlexiCommercial is not a product of Iron Edge. FlexiCommerical is a division of publicly listed FlexiGroup Limited. For their full details and background visit www.flexicommerical.com.au