Plyometric exercises put the sports-specific spin on your resistance training.
Essentially, a plyometric exercise is one which involves converting your usable strength into a fast-twitch fibre response by a rapid range-of-motion contraction. This is crucial for developing maximum speed and power.
They will enable you to:
Iron Edge’s plyometric boxes are designed for serving the needs of jump-oriented plyometric exercises, step-ups and Bulgarian squats to name a few. The boxes are sold as a set, comprising three different heights – 12, 18 and 24 inches. The boxes are constructed from steel for maximum durability with a wide base for added stability. The landing platforms themselves are coated with non-slip rubber.
Height - 12"
Size of Top - 13" x 13"
Size of Base - 17" x 17"
Weight - 16 lbs.
Height - 18"
Size of Top - 14.5" x 14.5"
Size of Base - 20" x 20"
Weight - 21 lbs.
Height - 24"
Size of Top - 16" x 16"
Size of Base - 22.8" x 22.8"
Weight - 25 lbs.
Non slip surface
Strong durable construction - made from steel
Stackable for easy storage
Wide base for stability
Multiple heights for adding or reducing difficulty
Our no BS Guarantee.
We take our products and service seriously. It's for this reason we offer a hassle-free No BS policy with all our products. If there's ever an issue with our service or product that is outside of normal wear and tear, simply let us know and we'll take care of it with a No BS attitude.
Iron Edge finance via FlexiCommerical
There are several key reasons Iron Edge has sought out FlexiCommerical to assist our clients with finance:
- They have the same No BS attitude Iron Edge does. They're upfront with all fees and conditions, there's no red tape and absolute minimal paperwork.
- Finance is offered by 'Lease plan' as opposed to 'loans'. Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for a business. At the end of the lease you can either opt to keep the equipment or turn it over for brand new equipment and continue your lease plan.
- Set monthly payments with no hidden costs make budgeting easy. Leases range from 2 - 6 years. You can do your sums upfront on the Flexi Calculator without the usual haggling process associated with other finance companies.
- No down payments required. By avoiding a lump sum payment at the beginning of your finance commencing, you preserve your liquidity and give your business the best chance possible to hit the ground running before incurring expenses.
- No assets required to be fixed on the loan as a guarantee.
What's the process?
- Obtain a quote from Iron Edge for your required training gear.
- Contact FlexiCommerical on 1300 328 569 and let them know you have a quote from Iron Edge that you would like to obtain finance for. Alternatively, Iron Edge can send the quote along with your contact details direct to FlexiCommerical for them to contact you.
- The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes.
- Once approved, the paperwork is faxed or emailed to you to sign.
- Once signed, FlexiCommerical will contact Iron Edge to confirm the order and the training gear will be immediately released to you.
- Fitness businesses
- Those looking to lease between $300 & $35,000 of training equipment. In excess of $35,000 is available however additional details will be required.
FlexiCommercial is not a product of Iron Edge. FlexiCommerical is a division of publicly listed FlexiGroup Limited. For their full details and background visit www.flexicommerical.com.au