The Power Rope is classic Iron Edge; a new, unusual implement that has a pain factor that far outstrips its innocuous appearance.
Simple to set up and equally simple to use, it provides a crushing upper-body cardio workout in a very brief period of time. Five minutes with a Power Rope and many will walk around it forever after as if it is a snake.
The benefit of Power Rope training is essentially twofold; it provides a gruelling cardiovascular workout while training both grip strength and shoulder endurance at the same time. As far as cardio goes, its application is quite lateral. Many people, ranging from athletes to the average punter, struggle with doing a lot of running. Power Ropes allow those people to achieve great results without the pounding and stress of running long distances. The extra benefit of working with ropes is that they require a coordinated physical effort emanating from the core; you have to revert to using your core as the prime mover to keep the ropes going.
An added value of ropes is that they don’t require a high level of skill to use; minimal instruction and practise is all you need to get started. They are also easy to store and are mechanically simple, which makes them easy to maintain. Power Ropes are also available with a nylon casing that prevents shedding as well as protecting them from the elements, which makes them ideal for boot camps and outdoor applications.
15m in length
1.5 inch diameter
made from Sisal
end caps to prevent fraying
Want more? Check out the videos.
Our no BS Guarantee.
We take our products and service seriously. It's for this reason we offer a hassle-free No BS policy with all our products. If there's ever an issue with our service or product that is outside of normal wear and tear, simply let us know and we'll take care of it with a No BS attitude.
• do you think that sisal rope is ok to use outdoors?
A: It is fine to use the sisal rope outdoors, I would not recommend leaving it outside though.
• Is the $140 price for a pair of power ropes or just one ?
A: 1x 15m length only
• how much does the rope weigh?
• What is the diameter of this rope?
A: 1.5 inches
• is one rope enough to do the workouts shown using both hands. or would you suggest 2. ( i weigh around 75 Kgs)
A: As the rope is 15m most people loop it around something and use both 7.5m lengths. If you want to have 2 people on it at once using 1 7.5m length each check out the 2inch 15m rope.
• I recently bought a power rope off you (2inch diameter). Do I need to condition this rope before use as it is very stiff and not pliable, making workouts more difficult than expected.
A: Yes, the rope will take some work to soften it up. That said, the 2 inch rope is meant to be quite difficult.
• Can the rope be used as a climbing rope?
A: This product is not able to be used as a climbing rope. The power rope does not have an eyelet on the end for attachment. We do sell a 4m and 7m climbing rope with eyelet.
• Do you need to use some kind of anchor when using the ropes?
A: Yes the rope needs to be anchored. That anchor point can be fixed such as a pole, a tree or a specific Iron Edge band/rope anchor. Or it can be something mobile such as a heavy Kettlebell or the like.
Ask us a question about this product:
Iron Edge finance via FlexiCommerical
There are several key reasons Iron Edge has sought out FlexiCommerical to assist our clients with finance:
- They have the same No BS attitude Iron Edge does. They're upfront with all fees and conditions, there's no red tape and absolute minimal paperwork.
- Finance is offered by 'Lease plan' as opposed to 'loans'. Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for a business. At the end of the lease you can either opt to keep the equipment or turn it over for brand new equipment and continue your lease plan.
- Set monthly payments with no hidden costs make budgeting easy. Leases range from 2 - 6 years. You can do your sums upfront on the Flexi Calculator without the usual haggling process associated with other finance companies.
- No down payments required. By avoiding a lump sum payment at the beginning of your finance commencing, you preserve your liquidity and give your business the best chance possible to hit the ground running before incurring expenses.
- No assets required to be fixed on the loan as a guarantee.
What's the process?
- Obtain a quote from Iron Edge for your required training gear.
- Contact FlexiCommerical on 1300 328 569 and let them know you have a quote from Iron Edge that you would like to obtain finance for. Alternatively, Iron Edge can send the quote along with your contact details direct to FlexiCommerical for them to contact you.
- The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes.
- Once approved, the paperwork is faxed or emailed to you to sign.
- Once signed, FlexiCommerical will contact Iron Edge to confirm the order and the training gear will be immediately released to you.
- Fitness businesses
- Those looking to lease between $300 & $35,000 of training equipment. In excess of $35,000 is available however additional details will be required.
FlexiCommercial is not a product of Iron Edge. FlexiCommerical is a division of publicly listed FlexiGroup Limited. For their full details and background visit www.flexicommerical.com.au