Band Handles – Get a grip on Resistance Band Training.
Band training or resistance training is an effective an affordable way to get a fantastic workout.
Resistance Band Handles allow you to maximise each workout by giving you more versatility:
Safer and stronger grip
Natural hold and less awkward
Protect the band ensuring a longer lifespan
Great for any upper body pushing, pulling exercises along with rotational and dead lifts type movements.
The knurled Band Handles are sold in pairs and can be used with the full range of Power Bands.
Our no BS Guarantee.
We take our products and service seriously. It's for this reason we offer a hassle-free No BS policy with all our products. If there's ever an issue with our service or product that is outside of normal wear and tear, simply let us know and we'll take care of it with a No BS attitude.
• Do these come in a pair?
A: Yes they do.
• Hi all,
can you please advise if this is for a set of two, or the $22 is just for one handle?
A: Set of 2
• Hi, how much does a pair of handles weigh?
• Could those be used on a standard chin up bar for neutral grip pulls?
A: It's not what they were designed for and as such we wouldn't recommend it.
• What are the dimensions (length, width) of these handles? And what diameter is the grip?
A: The dimensions are 14cm x 13.5cm. The diameter of the handle is 2cm.
Ask us a question about this product:
Iron Edge finance via FlexiCommerical
There are several key reasons Iron Edge has sought out FlexiCommerical to assist our clients with finance:
- They have the same No BS attitude Iron Edge does. They're upfront with all fees and conditions, there's no red tape and absolute minimal paperwork.
- Finance is offered by 'Lease plan' as opposed to 'loans'. Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for a business. At the end of the lease you can either opt to keep the equipment or turn it over for brand new equipment and continue your lease plan.
- Set monthly payments with no hidden costs make budgeting easy. Leases range from 2 - 6 years. You can do your sums upfront on the Flexi Calculator without the usual haggling process associated with other finance companies.
- No down payments required. By avoiding a lump sum payment at the beginning of your finance commencing, you preserve your liquidity and give your business the best chance possible to hit the ground running before incurring expenses.
- No assets required to be fixed on the loan as a guarantee.
What's the process?
- Obtain a quote from Iron Edge for your required training gear.
- Contact FlexiCommerical on 1300 328 569 and let them know you have a quote from Iron Edge that you would like to obtain finance for. Alternatively, Iron Edge can send the quote along with your contact details direct to FlexiCommerical for them to contact you.
- The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes.
- Once approved, the paperwork is faxed or emailed to you to sign.
- Once signed, FlexiCommerical will contact Iron Edge to confirm the order and the training gear will be immediately released to you.
- Fitness businesses
- Those looking to lease between $300 & $35,000 of training equipment. In excess of $35,000 is available however additional details will be required.
FlexiCommercial is not a product of Iron Edge. FlexiCommerical is a division of publicly listed FlexiGroup Limited. For their full details and background visit www.flexicommerical.com.au