The Utility Strap is an essential piece of equipment for getting the most out of your Power Bands.
The highest-grade latex rubber of the Power and Micro Bands is, unfortunately, prone to abrasion from being secured to anchor points which aren’t as smooth as they should be. The Utility Strap can be looped around that anchor and then used to connect the band to ensure it isn’t damaged. The Strap can also be used to link a number of bands together and is easily tied and untied in seconds, preventing unwanted knots. The Utility Strap increases the options available, while increasing the lifespan of your Bands.
Our no BS Guarantee.
We take our products and service seriously. It's for this reason we offer a hassle-free No BS policy with all our products. If there's ever an issue with our service or product that is outside of normal wear and tear, simply let us know and we'll take care of it with a No BS attitude.
• how do you use this strap with the monster black 41 in power band for chin up with a large person.
as the large band is so wide, it forms a wide knot within the strap.
How do you use them together? can you send some diagrams??
A: There is no way to reduce the size of the knot as the band is a solid object. An option is to clip a carabiner (available at outdoor stores) over the band and attached that to the strap or chin-up bar. This will allow you to hang the band without needing a looped knot and losing length.
• How much weight can the strap handle? I'll be using it primarily for chin ups. Thanks
A: They can be used with the black band for assisted chins which puts ~90kgs through it. As it's not designed for chins directly though we wouldn't recommend it. Depending on your circumstances maybe the Claw Grips would be a better option for you. Check them out here https://www.kettlebells.com.au/store/claw-grips.html
• What is the length of the utility strap
Ask us a question about this product:
Iron Edge finance via FlexiCommerical
There are several key reasons Iron Edge has sought out FlexiCommerical to assist our clients with finance:
- They have the same No BS attitude Iron Edge does. They're upfront with all fees and conditions, there's no red tape and absolute minimal paperwork.
- Finance is offered by 'Lease plan' as opposed to 'loans'. Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for a business. At the end of the lease you can either opt to keep the equipment or turn it over for brand new equipment and continue your lease plan.
- Set monthly payments with no hidden costs make budgeting easy. Leases range from 2 - 6 years. You can do your sums upfront on the Flexi Calculator without the usual haggling process associated with other finance companies.
- No down payments required. By avoiding a lump sum payment at the beginning of your finance commencing, you preserve your liquidity and give your business the best chance possible to hit the ground running before incurring expenses.
- No assets required to be fixed on the loan as a guarantee.
What's the process?
- Obtain a quote from Iron Edge for your required training gear.
- Contact FlexiCommerical on 1300 328 569 and let them know you have a quote from Iron Edge that you would like to obtain finance for. Alternatively, Iron Edge can send the quote along with your contact details direct to FlexiCommerical for them to contact you.
- The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes.
- Once approved, the paperwork is faxed or emailed to you to sign.
- Once signed, FlexiCommerical will contact Iron Edge to confirm the order and the training gear will be immediately released to you.
- Fitness businesses
- Those looking to lease between $300 & $35,000 of training equipment. In excess of $35,000 is available however additional details will be required.
FlexiCommercial is not a product of Iron Edge. FlexiCommerical is a division of publicly listed FlexiGroup Limited. For their full details and background visit www.flexicommerical.com.au