Elite Weightlifting Pack
The Iron Edge Elite Weightlifting Pack give you all you need to start lifting: barbell, bumper plates and a set of collars
Save by buying as a pack
The Iron Edge Elite Weightlifting Pack give you all you need to start lifting: barbell, bumper plates and a set of collars.
- 2x10kg Elite Bumper Plates
- 2x15kg Elite Bumper Plates
- 2x20kg Elite Bumper Plates
- 2x25kg Elite Bumper Plates
- Set of Lock Jaw Pro Collars
- 1 x 20kg Hard Chrome Barbell (Bearing)
At Iron Edge, peerless quality is a point of pride. These Elite Bumper Plates are indicative of Iron Edge quality and performance. They are precision made for precision lifting. These are for those that simply want the best.
The virgin rubber used in the manufacturing these plates is top grade. It ensures extreme durability and an exceptionally low bounce, with a lifespan many times that of a standard bumper plate. At the core of the plates is a steel chrome plated insert with a precise 50.4mm (+-0.1mm) opening that interlocks with the rubber in a unique design that prevents separation.
The call from CrossFit Boxes Australia wide has been answered for bumper Plates that outlast any other. Put simply – these are the very best bumper plates available.
These plates have addressed every concern a lifter can have with bumper plates:
- Highest grade rubber available – bar none.
- Impenetrable insert
- 50.4mm opening for tight fit on barbells
- Flawless design that prevents the rubber and the central insert detaching
- The best performing plate Iron Edge has ever produced
For every CrossFit box that’s been in the game for some time, you’ll be aware of how easy it is to wear through 10kg plates (and how much it costs to continually replace them). These are the answer.
Differences between our 2 bumper plates
What’s the difference between Iron Edge Pro Bumpers and the Elite Bumpers?
- The Iron Edge Pro Plates are a high performance plate without the premium price. To keep the cost down we removed the coloured rubber and replaced the solid steel centre insert with a smaller stainless steel one. They perform like any good plate should and will endure daily abuse from all but the most demanding commercial gyms, CrossFit boxes and Weightlifting Centres. Ideal for those launching a PT Studio or CrossFit box on a budget. And great for the home gym enthusiast.
- Iron Edge Elite Plates are the highest quality bumpers available. They’re manufactured with the most stringent quality controls possible and as a result are the best performing bumper plates we’ve ever seen or used. In most gyms, these will last decades. When measuring the quality of plates, many tend to look solely to the 10kg plates as they are the thinnest and hence the most vulnerable. The Elite bumper plates are without a doubt the most durable plates available – bar none. These are for Commercial, Weightlifting and CrossFit Gyms that demand the best.
- 450mm diameter
- 50.4mm collar opening
- Plate thickness
- 10kg- 30mm
- 15kg- 42mm
- 20kg- 54mm
- 25kg- 63mm
- 100% Original Rubber- no smell or odour
- Rubber hardness- 90 Shore A
- Centre disc- Steel with chrome plating
- Embossed printing
- Weight tolerance +-10 grams
A bar that exceeds expectations
Hands down, this is the best bar available in Australia for under $500. The surprise comes not only in the appearance of the bar but more so its performance. A very fine but grippy knurling is matched with freely rotating sleeves driven by bearings. The bar gives a moderate amount of whip for Olympic lifters, however is suitable as an all-round bar for most athletes. For this reason, it has dual markings for both Olympic and Power lifters.
This bar has built a solid reputation and for good reason. While being priced at marginally more than toy barbells, they’re getting used and abused daily around the nation at Professional facilities and Commercial Clubs and standing up to whatever is thrown at them.
For weightlifting gyms, CrossFit boxes, Commercial Gyms and anyone serious about their training, these are your answer. They'll surpass every expectation you place on a bar at this price point.
- 2200mm in length
- 100% black hardened chrome finish
- 25mm shaft width with our renowned fine knurling
- 50mm sleeves rotating via bearings
1. Peace of Mind
With over 200,000 satisfied customers, Iron Edge is Australia's No.1 high performance strength training brand. We've been fitting out elite high performance gyms for the likes of Collingwood Football Club and the Australian Defence Forces for years. We know what you need and what you don't. Our products are constantly being tried, tested and improved to be the best they can be. And we stand behind them accordingly.
2. Product Range
Iron Edge has one of the biggest ranges of high performance training equipment available in Australia. From Nike Romaleos weightlifting shoes, through to kettlebells, Power Bands and weightlifting equipment. In all we stock 100’s of different products at our warehouse facility in Melbourne so you'll always be able to get what you want and, most importantly, when you need it. That's why Iron Edge is the choice of Australia's best athletes, coaches and gyms. And why anything else is just compromise.
At Iron Edge we employ experienced and qualified engineers to design, test and then source the best manufacturers of all our equipment. Up until 2017 we manufactured in-house, but market pressures forced us to move manufacturing overseas. However we weren’t going to compromise on the quality and structural integrity of our products, so after rigorous research, we’ve been able to partner with some of the industry’s best and most experienced equipment manufacturers. In many ways they are more advanced and sophisticated than our in-house work shop, so you can be assured that the quality of all our products meet the same high standards and are worthy of the Iron Edge brand.
When you promise 'serious training' you have to back it up. Fortunately we do, drawing on our extensive experience dealing with Australia's best coaches, athletes, sports scientists and exercise physiologists. It's enabled Iron Edge to be one of Australia's leading authorities in high performance strength training- and with an educational arm of the business comprised of over ten certified courses launching soon, we plan on increasing the industry standard across the board.
5. No 'BS' Guarantee
We don't just say our products are the best available. We back it up with an industry leading guarantee. That means if your Iron Edge equipment is faulty or fails to deliver on its promise we will replace it. Conditions do apply.
TradePass is more than just a FREE discount pass for fitness industry professionals. It entitles holders to unique offers based on their industry role plus event invitations. It's available to selected gyms, personal trainers, exercise physiologists, exercise scientists, sporting organisations, osteopaths, chiropractors, physiotherapists, the ADF, police, fire fighters, ambulance and Crossfit affiliates. You just need a relevant fitness certificate, ABN (or defence email address for ADF members). Click here for details.
7. Daily Dispatch
Most orders will ship from our warehouse SAME DAY (Monday- Friday) if place before 11am.
Though larger palletised orders are likely to take longer.
Details on Australia wide delivery times can be found on our Shipping Information page