Terms & Conditions
TradePass Terms & Conditions
As a TradePass holder you are entering a contract that enables you to purchase items through Iron Edge at a reduced price for your own business usage. This does not allow you to:
- Consider yourself a distributor of Iron Edge equipment
- List Iron Edge on any marketing material of yours implying an official partnership or distributor licence
- Sell Iron Edge equipment via a website, online store, blog or any other online medium
- Sell Iron Edge equipment in a retail store or warehouse distribution centre
- Use any Iron Edge copyrighted imagery or marketing information in the promotion of your own business including product images, branding material and logos, unless you receive written authorisation.
- Use your TradePass account to enable a third party to resell Iron Edge equipment
- Allow your TradePass account to be used by other parties
- Apply for multiple TradePass accounts
TradePass holders found breaching any of the above Terms & Conditions will be stripped of their status. Legal action will be taken for serious breaches. Determining a breach will be at the discretion of Iron Edge. Warning signals will include: abnormally large orders, evidence of online activity including usage of copyrighted text or images, advertising of Iron Edge products, anecdotal evidence. Iron Edge reserves the right to terminate a TradePass account at any time.
Medical Practitioner Exemption
If you are a chiropractor, physiotherapist, myotherapist or osteopath you may be eligible to sell specific Iron Edge rehab/prehab equipment within your practice. This includes Foam and Shock Rollers, Massage Balls, Power Bands and specific DVDs. You will not be able to advertise this online or sell via your own online store. Please contact your Iron Edge Account Manager for further details.
Terms of sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved.
Once your order is placed, all details are considered final. Please make sure you check your ordered items and delivery address as these cannot be changed after the order is printed or packed. If the shipping details you have provided are incorrect and you need your order redirected you will be charged with the redelivery fee. You will not be able to add extra items on to your order once it has been placed, however you can place another order immediately.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Out of stock products
On occasions, an item of stock that you purchase may be out of stock. If this product is set to be restocked we will place the whole order on backorder until all goods are ready for dispatch. If the product will not be restocked a staff member from Iron Edge will contact you to work out the best solution. You will be given the option for a full refund on that item or store credit.
We take our products and service seriously. It’s for this reason we offer a hassle-free No BS policy with all our products. If there’s ever an issue with our service or product that is outside of normal wear and tear, simply let us know and we’ll take care of it with a No BS attitude.
Please choose your books and DVDs carefully as we do not offer a refund or exchange on these.
Returns are processed through our returns department from Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm. We cannot process them on weekends.
*Please note: We will only refund using the original method of payment. Refunds may take up to 21 days to process and will not include any shipping costs to and from the customer.
- If you decide you are not satisfied with your purchase you have 30 days from the day of receipt of the purchase to return it and obtain a refund.
- If you change your mind about any of the goods you purchased, the goods returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. For example, shoes are to be returned along with the original shoe box and unworn. All goods will be inspected on return.
- You must request a product return. Please see the Returns Page
- You are responsible for the return of the product, including organising and payment of shipping. If you want to be able to track your return and confirm when we have received it, you should choose an appropriate delivery method such as registered post.
- Be sure to include the product return form with your name and contact details, and the reason for the return so we can action the request as smoothly as possible. If this form is not included with the return you will not receive a full refund.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods we will refund the cost of the goods. We will not refund the cost of shipping.
Customised order returns policy
- We require a deposit on a customised product order before commencing the creation of it.
- Once you have approved the design, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on the product.
- We cannot guarantee completion dates and will not be held responsible if the order takes longer than initially quoted.
Damaged / Faulty Goods
If your goods become damaged or faulty after use, Iron Edge will try and resolve the issue with a no BS attitude. If your goods have been used according to the product guidelines (downloadable on selected products at ironedge.com.au) and are still within the warranty period we will organise a replacement or refund. We will not replace or refund goods that are damaged through incorrect use or through natural wear and tear.
Damaged or faulty goods upon arrival
Occasionally goods don’t turn up in the condition we sent them in, or they may have a manufacturing fault. In either of these cases we will endeavour to ensure you get what you paid for or are compensated in some way.
If your goods are not functional we will organise for a replacement to be sent out ASAP and for the faulty goods to be picked up (or for smaller items reimburse you for postage costs). For larger items this will usually mean organising courier to pickup the faulty goods. If your goods are still functional but aesthetically damaged you can call us to discuss your options (Note: we may request photos to verify the extent of the damage).
Iron Edge workshops – Workshop enrollment terms & conditions
- Early enrolment: To avoid disappointment, we advise you sign up early as courses often sell out. Full payment must be received with enrolment to confirm your booking.
- Late arrival: To avoid disruptions to other participants, no one will be permitted to start a workshop any later than 20 minutes after the scheduled starting time.
- Fees are stated on our website. All workshop fees are inclusive of GST. Fees are payable by cash, cheque, money order, credit or debit card. Fees can be paid online, in person, by mail, or over the phone (with credit or debit card). Fees must be paid in full to secure your position in the course.
- Cancellation: Iron Edge reserve the right to cancel/postpone a workshop as long as at least 4 days notice are given. A full refund of class fees will be issued in the event of Iron Edge cancelling the workshop. But Iron Edge will not be liable for any additional costs you may have incurred (eg. flights, accommodation costs),
- Refunds: If you do not give 4 days notice when withdrawing from a workshop no refund will be issued.
- Materials: All workshop materials will be supplied on the day, or will be sent out to you directly.
- Correspondence: All correspondence about the course will be via the email address you supplied when enrolling in the course. It is your responsibility to check your email to receive any further information or change of course information.
- Receipts: a receipt will be sent to you via the email address you supplied upon enrolment.
- Workshop hours are included with the workshop description, but may finish earlier dependent on class sizes.
- Responsibility of belongings: Iron Edge provides lockers for participants to store their personal belongings if they wish to use them. All participants are responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
- Risk management: All participants are to sign the Basic Risk Management Agreement as part of enrolment.
The exercises and advice contained on this website may be too difficult or dangerous for some people, and the reader should consult a physician before engaging in them.
As with any fitness training equipment, improper use can result in injuries to muscles, ligaments, joints and tendons. Before attempting the exercises please read and understand instructions/guidelines from an approved manual or instructor.
Use extreme caution when performing exercises that require equipment to be lifted and held above the head or other parts of the body, or any exercises requiring throwing motions.
Iron Edge is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any injury which may occur through the use of any equipment sold on this website or following the instructions and advice herein.
Information provided upon registration with Iron Edge is stored by Iron Edge and its third party partners. By registering with Iron Edge you agree to the use and storage of provided information for use by Iron Edge only.
We will not distribute your personal information to any parties outside of Iron Edge or our third-party customer database. Customers will be added to the Iron Edge Newsletter list upon completion of purchase and after signing up for our Catalogue or Newsletter. You can unsubscribe to this list at any time.
No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from Iron Edge.
© Copyright, Iron Edge. All rights reserved.